Successful treatment depends on the establishment of a diagnosis.
Our Clinic provides a full range of laboratory and diagnostic as well as imaging studies of the organism that are required for both — male and female infertility and general health diagnostics:
- General clinical tests: blood count, urine analysis, cytological screening;
- Hormonal tests: thyroid hormones, adrenal hormones, reproductive hormones, etc.;
- Diagnostics of pregnancy and fetal malformations;
- Diagnostics of urogenital infections: chlamydiosis, mycoplasmosis, ureaplasmosis, trichomoniasis, syphilis, etc.
- Diagnostics of TORCH-infections: toxoplasmosis, rubella, herpes, HIV, etc.;
- Culturing (bacteriological tests).