At “Lada” Clinic, we offer the diagnostics, preventive measures and treatment of gynecological diseases in women of reproductive, premenopausal and menopausal age, for example, for:
- Ovarian dysfunction;
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD);
- Diseases of the uterine cervix;
- Endometrial hyperplasia.
Following are the diagnostic tools utilized at “Lada” Clinic:
- Laboratory tests;
- (Echo) salpingoscopy — is an ultrasound-guided examination of fallopian tubes patency.
We use the following treatment methods for our gynecological patients:
- Conventional: pharmacological therapy, radiowave treatment of the cervix;
- Minor surgical interventions: fractional curettage of the uterine cavity by means of hysteroscopy, polypectomy.
Among the gynecological diseases, the inflammatory processes of the female reproductive organs are of the most frequent occurrence and can lead to the ovarian dysfunction, beginning of the pelvic adhesion and as a result, to infertility and diseases of the uterine cervix.
At our Clinic, we perform diagnostics of the STD with subsequent selection of the treatment method, depending on the type of infection and considering individual parameters of the organism.
Ovarian dysfunction most likely causes changes of the endocrine profile in a female organism. Our doctors provide correction of hormonal changes in accordance with individual qualities of the ovaries.