Permanent promotions “REPRODUCTIVE PLUS program”
Time spending: Unlimited
176 600 UAH
The REPRODUCTIVE PLUS program is a guarantee of your success
The main difference between this program and the REPRODUCTIVE program is that it includes pre-implantation genetic testing of embryos.
This greatly increases the chance of pregnancy. To date, PGD programs carried out at the Lada Clinic show 80.12% effectiveness.
The REPRODUCTIVE PLUS program will allow couples to repeat IVF cycles at no additional cost.
- Within the framework of the program, all the woman’s gametes are saved and used until the onset of clinical pregnancy.
- The number of cryo-transfer repeats is limited only by the number of embryos suitable for transfer.
- The program is paid for as a one-time fee, without additional costs for repeated attempts at cryo-transfers.
- The program includes PGD embryos (up to 8 embryos)
- In case of non-pregnancy after using all attempts, the patient is refunded 80% of the cost of the program (minus personal income tax and military tax)
The REPRODUCTIVE PLUS program includes:
– Observation and consultation of a couple by a fertility specialist
– Ovulation induction, folliculometry, stimulation medications within the program.
– Transvaginal follicle puncture.
– Aspiration of follicular fluid, initial processing and evaluation of oocytes.
– Fertilization of all mature eggs by ICSI method
– Cultivation of all obtained embryos to the blastocyst stage (5-6 days)
– Selective selection of embryos.
– Preimplantation genetic diagnosis of embryos (up to 8 pcs)
– Cryopreservation of all quality embryos
– Cryostorage of the obtained embryos within 1 year from the date of fertilization.
– Cryo-transfers, before pregnancy or until the moment when frozen embryos from this protocol will be used.
The cost of the program is UAH 176 600.
The fact of successful implementation of the program is considered to be the onset of pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound
fetal heartbeat at 5 weeks.
The opportunity to participate in the REPRODUCTIVE PLUS program is determined by the reproductive physician after
examination of the couple.