Srednefontanskaya street, 19B
Mon-Fri from 08: 00-18: 00
The most effective type of IVF protocol, which uses the method of stimulating superovulation. That is, more eggs than usual reach maturation in one menstrual cycle.
This is done in order to increase the chances of obtaining healthy embryos, and therefore significantly increase the likelihood of pregnancy.
The “Personal” program includes:
– Observation and consultation of a reproductive specialist
– Ovulation induction (drug stimulation of egg maturation)
– Transvaginal follicle puncture, follicular fluid aspiration, processing and evaluation of oocytes
– ICSI fertilization procedure
– Cultivation of embryos up to 5 days
– Transfer of embryo (s) into the uterine cavity.
The Lada Clinic uses several IVF programs “Personal”, which differ in the set of medications for stimulation. The choice of the program depends on the factors of infertility and the state of the patient’s reproductive health.
Leave a request and we will advise and help you!